Saturday, April 30, 2011

Tranquil SPA Party

Now this is a Zero Calorie Buffet! Treat the girls to a buffet of Spa Products! Spa party printables are now available in my ETSY shop.

This party was done on a BUDGET! Most items shown were actually purchased from a discount store for .25-$1 ea. I found everything that I could in shades of blue and even found travel packs of empty spray and lotion bottles with blue toppers. I filled those up with lotions and spritzs bought in bulk and then pulled it all together with matching labels and wrappers. I feel the light blue is very tranquil....however, this can be done in any color!

Perfect for little posh princesess, tweens, teens and adults alike!

Photos by Maggie Russo









1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the sereneness of the blues and whites. Perfect for a spa party! I featured it on my blog today: http://vixenmade.blogspot.com/2011/08/spa-at-home.html

    ReplyDelete