Thursday, June 9, 2011

{real} Lemonade Stand

Today my subdivision is having a neighborhood wide garage sale so my kids and I decided to kick off summer vacation with a good old lemonade stand!

We found this fabulous stick in the ground sign at Target for just $3 along with matching cups! Naturally I had to make a banner and cupcake toppers to match. You can download them for free HERE!

So here is a look at our little lemonade stand complete with lemon cupcakes, lemonade mini cupcakes, lemon cakepops and of course fresh lemonade! The kids had a blast!









4 comments:

  1. Adorable cupcake toppers...to match the sign, the lemon cups, and your good-looking kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your stand and the refreshing lime green and spring yellow color scheme - those free printables are adorable!! I "pinned" some of these pictures on my Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation pinterest board: http://pinterest.com/homepartieslife/alex-s-lemonade-stand-foundation/ - which I am hoping inspires more people to host lemonade stands to raise money to help fight childhood cancer! As you can see I linked to this post in every pin. :) Thanks for the FREE printables (which I also mentioned in every pin!!) - I hope they inspire some folks to host a stand this summer for this important cause. :)

    ReplyDelete